Jewel-Osco new coupon policy goes into effect on July 1st - here's what you need to know
Jewel sent over a newer copy of their revised coupon policy in progress, which takes effect July 1st, 2012.
- Cents off Coupons ‐ will be accepted for the full face value on a “cents off” coupon provided the customer has other purchases against which to credit the additional amount. Coupon deductions may not exceed the total amount of purchase ‐ no cash back may be given.
- A cents off coupon may be used with a B1G1Free coupon, redeemable on the purchased item
- Catalina Manufacturer Coupons with the verbiage “Redeemable only at” [a competitor]) CANNOT be redeemed at Jewel‐Osco or any SUPERVALU location
- Competitor’s Store coupon: The following will be redeemed as a Store Coupon:
- Competitor ‘Own Brand’ merchandise Store Coupon on exact size and type of Jewel‐Osco ‘Own Brand’ merchandise, at the face value of the coupon, within the valid dates of that coupon.
- Competitor Minimum Purchase Store Coupon at the face value of the store coupon must have a minimum purchase that exceeds the value of the coupon, within the valid dates of the coupon.
- List of Competitor ‘Own Brand’ and ‘Minimum Purchase Required’ Coupons honored: Dominick’s, Food 4 Less, Walmart, Target, Mariano’s, Caputo’s, Tony’s, Woodman’s, Walgreen’s, CVS.
- Coupons may be redeemed in a LINK transaction however customers are responsible for all taxes on coupon value
Note that the stipulation about "redeemable only at [Retailer]" applies only to Catalina coupons, not general manufacturer coupons.