$1.oo moneymaker on Popchips at Jewel

Home Forums Store-specific forums Jewel $1.oo moneymaker on Popchips at Jewel

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  assassin 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

feelgood
    Participant

Check your Ibotta. Mine has an offer for $3.50 back on a 3 oz or larger bag of Popchips.

Jewel has several varieties of 3 oz bags of Popchips on sale 2/$5, or $2.50 each.

Found mine in an area that looked like organic products, not in the chip or popcorn aisle.

ChristianCJK
    Participant

aWeSoMe!

And cheaper yet at WalMart, possibly… :)

Calibabydolly
    Participant

I did this deal this morning at Jewel, although it probably would be cheaper shelf price at either Walmart or Kroger. I saw it was listed in the Mega sale at Kroger (buy 5, save $5) but I already had 10 items before I looked for the pop chips. I have no idea the price or the size at Kroger, but I assume it would also be found at Food 4 Less and possibly in their mega sale as well? Either way it’s a MM!

SSMark1
    Participant

And pick up another FREE Teddy Grahams To Go Cup $1.00 at many stores, including Jewel or an individual Teddy Soft Chews (50 cents at Jewel = MM) after another Checkout51 $1.00 rebate offer this week.

-Mark

ChristianCJK
    Participant

6.25oz bags are $3.49 on sale at Meijer… still a 1-cent MM (before tax, of course)! :)

ms40s
    Participant

I unlocked the Popchips Ibotta offer yesterday and the expiration date was 3/12. Today its not there! Oh well….

ChristianCJK
    Participant

@ms40s:

Good catch! This offer’s been getting a lot of traffic, and ibotta must have pulled the plug on it.

In other news… WalMart had bonus size bags (5 oz) for $2.78, so that’s what I bought! :)

assassin
    Participant

a great find. but it does suck that the offer can vanish, even for people who unlocked it. i tend to think that Unlocking should be analogous to “Clipping”.

ChristianCJK
    Participant

Oh, it gets better…

I had it unlocked, was in the middle of redeeming it… the app kept barking about the UPC not matching as I tried scanning it several times, hit the back button, and then it disappeared from my list… I mean, I saw it disappear as they adjusted the items in its category to fill the gap.

Got a ticket open with ibotta on it now…

assassin
    Participant

haha; that’s horrible. did they also send a commando team to snatch a chip as you were raising it to your mouth?

Calibabydolly
    Participant

I guess I was lucky I did get them at Jewel now, even though it was the teeny bag! My husband had the offer checked on his phone and now it’s gone, poof! That’s not fair, because a couple of my friends already bought the chips JUST BECAUSE it was on Ibotta and then went to claim it and it was not there either. That was 1 of the reasons I liked Ibotta, unlike offers selling out on Checkout 51. (The Milka bars are gone now on there!) It really is luck of the draw and a science to be able to master all of these apps!

ChristianCJK
    Participant

@assassin:

No, but support is giving me lip service on this issue… and I’m seeing a lot of complaints across the web about it…

assassin
    Participant

they’re back up on Ibotta! but for only 8+ hours from now. i’ll probably sit this one out, as i was just shopping Saturday, and can’t find anything else to justify a store trip.

assassin
    Participant

and back for a third round! noticed last evening/night, clipped soon after, used today morning. my quickest shopping trip in recent memory!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.