100 Kelloggs Family Rewards Points with Code: WINTERWONDERPNTS

Home Forums Super-Couponing Deals & Steals 100 Kelloggs Family Rewards Points with Code: WINTERWONDERPNTS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SSMark1 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SSMark1
    Participant

Fresh new code for another 100 points:
    WINTERWONDERPNTS

Can someone verify it’s working…
    I entered in the daily limit of 20 codes yesterday, so I’m getting an error since it hasn’t been 24 hours since entering my last code.

For each 10 codes entered, you get a bonus 1000 points.
    So for some of you, when entering these codes, you might see that extra 1000 show up!
    We only have until the end of this month to enter package codes, so make sure y’all do that!

Enter it into your account at:
    https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/collect-points/enter-code.html

Supposedly this one is good thru 1/15/2017. Not exactly sure.

-Mark

SSMark1
    Participant

This code worked for me this AM.
    Someone posted on the KFR facebook page that they had the same problem.

I was thinking my issue was due to the fact I entered in 20 codes in a day & needed to wait 24 hours. But that may or may not be the case.

I forgot to look before I entered in this code, but I’m thinking it is possible these codes count toward the 1000 point bonus for entering 10 codes off packages.

If anyone has a chance, when you log in, check to see how many punches you have before you enter the code & see if it adds one. If so, essentially, the codes are worth +100 points each.
    So this one is worth 200 points.

I’ll check with the next code I dig up if no one is able to verify before then.

-Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.