Are you a member of Walmart’s Beauty Box program? These boxes are FREE with a $5 flat fee to ship them to your door. Walmart issues four Beauty Boxes per year. I got my Spring 2016 box yesterday, and it’s got a whole bunch of goodies inside — really, the best-value-of-products box I’ve received yet since I signed up for these last year:
- Colgate Optic White Express White toothpaste 1.45oz.
- Dove DryOil Moisture body wash 1.8oz.
- Curel Rough Skin Rescue smoothing lotion .7oz.
- RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 chest, neck, and face cream with sunscreen .17oz.
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer 2oz.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 1oz.
- Banana Boat SunComfort SPF 30 sunscreen 1oz.
- Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick lipstick in Almost Nude (this alone sells for $8.49!)
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup color sampler (12 different shades of foundation samples and a $1 coupon)
When you sign up for a #WalmartBeautyBox, you will be subscribing to receive future seasons’ Beauty Boxes unless you cancel. (You can log into your account at Walmart.com anytime to cancel.)
You cannot select the specific products you’ll receive in your box, but it’s certainly a way to try new things out for a very small investment!