CVS has some great deals on haircolor this week, especially on Clairol Nice & Easy, Natural Instincts, and Root Touch Up. If (like me!) you’re stocking up on old-formula boxes of these before they disappear from the shelves, here is a nice deal you can put together:
- Scan your CVS card at the Coupon Center in store for a $10-off-$40 “Big Hair Deals” store coupon
- Clairol haircolors are $7.49 each or 2-for-$14 this week. Buy six ($42)
- Present the Big Hair Deals coupon at the register (now $32)
- Use three Buy One Get One FREE coupons from the 3/24 SS insert or printables (now $11)
- Pay $11 for SIX boxes, or about $1.83 each!
CVS’ “Magic Coupon Machine” will also automatically print a coupon for a FREE box of haircolor after you buy seven boxes. This deal will put you six boxes closer to that mark.