There are two ways to access your MyMixx digital coupons. If you download or update Jewel-Osco’s coupon app for your smartphone or tablet, you’ll be able to tap to add MyMixx offers to your account.
Your discounts will be applied to the items you buy, and they’ll show up on your receipt. (When you register for MyMixx, you’ll also have the option to have your Jewel-Osco receipts emailed to you.) In the future, MyMixx will feature personalized offers that “learn” from your past shopping trips to give you personalized, relevant discounts.
Here’s a short video explaining more:
If you’d like to link your MyMixx and SavingStar accounts together, here’s how to do that.
- Screamin’ Sicilian pizza: On sale for $7.99, I used a $2.00 MyMixx ecoupon and paid $5.99
- Friendly’s ice cream bars: On sale for $2.38, I used a $1.00 MyMixx ecoupon and paid $1.38
- Downy Unstopables: On sale for $5.99, I used a $2.00 MyMixx ecoupon and paid $3.99
- Two Chicago’s own Mitchell’s ice cream cups (I’ve been wanting to try this!): On sale for $3.00, I used a $1.25-off-2 MyMixx ecoupon and paid $4.75 for two, or about $2.38 each
- Canada Dry 12-pack: FREE with MyMixx ecoupon