Did you attend a Super-Couponing workshop during Money Smart Week? You’re ready to get started with Super-Couponing! Here’s a list of links, websites and offers discussed in class:
Getting the paper:
- Subscribe to the Chicago Tribune for .75/week!
Coupon apps and online offers to sign up for:
- Checkout 51: Works with any store. Can use over the web or via phone/tablet app.
- Ibotta: Works at Meijer, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS/pharmacy, Piggly Wiggly and Kroger. Can only use via phone/tablet app.
- SavingStar: Works locally with Jewel-Osco, Mariano’s, Kroger and CVS/pharmacy. Can use over the web or via phone/tablet app. Link your store loyalty cards to it during the signup process.
- Meijer Mperks: Works at Meijer. Can use over the web or via phone/tablet app.
- Target Cartwheel: Works at Target. Can use over the web or via phone/tablet app.
Websites to print free coupons from:
- Coupons.com (Note: Coupons.com also has an app for phones/tablets – you can print two coupons from your computer over the web, and print two more from the app.)
- SmartSource: Has different coupons than the ones that come in the SmartSource newspaper coupon insert.
- RedPlum: Has different coupons than the ones that come in the RedPlum newspaper coupon insert.
- In addition to these three main coupon printing sites, you’ll find more sites to print from under “Get Coupons” on the top of this page.
Getting the deals:
- My blog is an excellent place to get the best deals for many Chicagoland-area stores each week in a beginner-friendly format, free of charge. Visit Deals of the Week at the top of this page for individual store writeups.
Getting the gear:
- Need a split accordion file to hold your inserts? Grab one here!
- You can also order a Super-Couponing workshop on DVD at this link.
If you want to comment on blog stories or posts, register for a free account.
Any questions? The blog forum is a great area to ask them!
In addition to writing about coupons, I love sharing tips and stories about a money-saving lifestyle and living well on less. Welcome & enjoy!